The Oil seal is the common term of a seal. It is used to seal grease mechanical components, it will drive parts need to be lubricated with the output parts isolation, not to let the oil leakage. It will be called the Static and dynamic seals (general reciprocating movement) The representative form of oil seal is TC, which is a double-lip seal with self-tightening spring completely covered by rubber. Generally speaking, the seal usually refers to this TC skeleton oil seal.
1. Oil seal structure is simple and easy to manufacture
2. Lightweight and fewer consumables.
3. The installation position is small, the axial size is small, easy to process, and make the machine compact.
4. Good seal function and long service life. It has the certain adaptability to vibration of a machine and eccentric spindle.
5. Easy removal of it and convenient inspection.
6. A low price