PTFE has outstanding excellent comprehensive properties, high-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, non-stick, self-lubricating, excellent dielectric properties, and low friction coefficient. Used as engineering plastics, it can be made into PTFE tubes, rods, strips, plates, films, etc. It is generally used in corrosion-resistant pipes, containers, pumps, valves, radar and high-frequency communication equipment with high-performance requirements. Radio equipment, etc. Adding any filler that can withstand the sintering temperature of PTFE in PTFE can greatly improve the mechanical properties while maintaining other excellent properties of PTFE.
1. It can be used for making a bar, pipe, plate, cable material, raw material belt, and other materials, and can be made into a thin sheet, film, and various special-shaped products after secondary processing, and can also be used as lubricant and thickener.
2. Can be used as additives of plastics, rubber, coating, ink, lubricating oil, grease, etc.
3. It can be pushed and pressed into thin wall pipe, thin bar, special-shaped bar, wire, and cable insulation layer, and rolled into a thin strip for pipe thread sealing.
4. Used in machinery, electronics, chemical industry, and other industries. Used for spraying, impregnating, etc.
5. Used for dip coating.
6. It can be made into bars, plates, pipes, films and various special-shaped products for use in the fields of aerospace, chemical industry, electronics, machinery, and medicine.
7. It can be made into high-insulation electrical parts, high-frequency cable wrapping, corrosion-resistant chemical containers, cold-resistant oil pipelines, artificial organs, etc.
8. Used for batteries, fiber cloth, etc.