Spring energized seal is a high-performance seal with U-shaped Teflon built-in special spring. It is excellent in spring force and system fluid pressure to push out the sealing lip (face) and gently press the sealed metal surface to produce an excellent Sealing effect. The actuating effect of the spring overcomes the slight eccentricity of the metal mating surface. And the wear of the sealing lip while maintaining the desired sealing performance.
1. The sealing performance is not affected by insufficient lubrication during starting
2. Effectively reduce abrasion and friction resistance
3. Chemical corrosion resistance and heat resistance are far superior to common rubber sealing parts, with stable size and absolutely no deterioration of sealing performance caused by volume expansion or contraction
4. Compact structure, which can be installed in a standard o-ring groove
5. Substantially improve sealing capacity and service life;8. Because the sealing material is Teflon, which is very clean and won’t pollute the process, the friction coefficient is extremely low